First Post
Well, for those out of the loop, I'll be going to Philadelphia on Wednesday for "staging"; which is basically a stateside pre-orientation. On Friday night we fly out to Cameroon, and from there, I have no idea.
Basically this blog is going to be stories and descriptions of my adventures in Cameroon, so that you can follow my adventures without having me fill your email box with 2394839284 kb emails. Also so that every time I communicate with someone I can skip all of the basics and instead we can right down to catching up. So save this in your favorites, and keep in touch.
Basically this blog is going to be stories and descriptions of my adventures in Cameroon, so that you can follow my adventures without having me fill your email box with 2394839284 kb emails. Also so that every time I communicate with someone I can skip all of the basics and instead we can right down to catching up. So save this in your favorites, and keep in touch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home